Navigate Up
Sign In

Learn More


Hola! Bonjour! webCAPE!

If you speak Spanish or French or have taken courses in grade school or high school, you must take the webCAPE Placement Exam before you register for your first Spanish or French course at City Colleges.You can take the exam on your own or at the Testing Center at your College. 

Remember, CCC has a World Language requirement for certain degree programs! Contact your adviser today to learn more about the placement exam and the world language courses offered at your college.​